CFA Stallholders can exhibit throughout the year at as many fairs and events as they can manage; from open-air summer fete’s to castle-bound winter fayre’s.
As members, they get access to our exclusive Fairs List which has all our fairs listed and up-to-date contact details of each fair organiser. The new annual list is issued every January just when you need to start applying for your fairs but updated all year round on the online fairs list which members have login details for.
Here are a few fairs we’re looking forward to this year:
- RDA Newbury Autumn Fair | September | Berkshire
The Platinum Jubilee Early Christmas Fair | September | Wiltshire
- Presents Galore 2022 |December |East of England
- Full list of CFA events can be made available – please get in touch with us to discuss your membership options.
The CFA community is made up of a close-knit circle of of independent business owners….so, why not join us?!
CFA Stallholder benefits include
- Access to the members only Fairs List
- Listing on our exclusive Stallholders Directory which goes to every fair organiser
- Free attendance at the CFA AGM
- Free CFA ‘Fair Organisers & Stallholders Guide’
- 10% of your takings from the CFA Shopping Emporium will go to the CFA Fund. This makes you part of a unique group of stallholders following our ethos of #Shoptogive
If you’re an independent business owner, we’d love to know what fairs are on your hit list. Email admin@charityfairsassociation.