The purpose of Charity Fairs Association (CFA) website is to provide you with information about the CFA, its members and its services. By accessing any of the pages on the CFA website you agree to comply with the Terms & Conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions (T&Cs), do not make any use of the CFA website (Site) and leave it immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- This Site is owned and operated by the CFA whose address is Hunters Moon, Humber Lane, Tidworth, Wilts SP9 7AW.
- References to “we”, “us” and “our” should be construed as references to the CFA.
- We have taken care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times.
2. Use of Content
- All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software, service marks, logos and other materials on the pages of the Site (“the Content”) are owned by the CFA or are reproduced on the Site with permission of the relevant rights owner.
- The Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the CFA’s prior written consent, except as stated at 2.3 below.
- You may read, view, print, or download the contents of an individual page for members’ use only in relation to CFA activities, provided that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copy of these materials is retained. You may not make more than one copy electronically or otherwise of any of the contents and you may not recopy or further distribute, sell, publish or transmit any part of the material by electronic or any other means.
- You agree not to sell, resell, supply or otherwise make the Content or extracts or other information derived therefrom available in any manner or on any media to any third party without the prior written consent of the CFA.
- The names, images and logos identifying the CFA, its projects, products and services (including, without limitation, the names “CFA”, “Charity Fairs Association” “shop to give”) or those of third parties, are the proprietary marks of the CFA, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and the CFA reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have
3. Prohibited Use
You may not use the Site:
- To post, upload, email or in other way transmit any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- To make available personal data about any person other than yourself;
- To obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- To impersonate any other person or entity or to provide inaccurate information;
- To post, upload, email or in other way transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- To post, upload, email or in other way transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes Content;
- To transmit or re-circulate any Content to any third party.
Furthermore, you may not use the Site
- In any way that might bring CFA into disrepute;
- In any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site;
- In any way which is abusive, vulgar, racist, sexist, defamatory, sexually orientated or obscene or which will harass, distress, embarrass or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- In such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any Content made in accordance with these Terms & Conditions set.
4. Use of Messages and Materials
- By submitting messages, suggestions or material (including any text, photographs, graphics, video) to the Site you are granting the CFA a perpetual royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message/suggestion in whole or in part and in any form anywhere in the world.
- By submitting any messages, suggestions or material to the Site, you agree that the CFA may use those materials or suggestions for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such materials or suggestions. Any materials you provide shall be regarded as non-confidential.
- By submitting any messages, suggestions or material to the Site you waive all of the copyright and ownership rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any such material.
- If you do not wish to grant the CFA the rights set out above, do not submit contributions to the Site.
5. Warranties and Liability
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the Site before entering into any commitment based upon them. All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutorily or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The CFA makes no representations about the reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the Content. The CFA does not warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Site contains links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). The CFA neither endorses nor takes responsibility for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites. If you decide to use these links to access Third Party Sites you do so at your own risk.
- Save as expressly provided for in these T&Cs, the CFA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limit, loss of property or profit, business revenue or opportunity or anticipated savings and loss of or damage to any data) or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of or access to the Content or any part thereof or in respect of any defect therein or any failure to provide or the late delivery of the same howsoever arising.
7. Amendments and Changes to Terms and Conditions and Content
- The CFA reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
- Due to its policy of updating and improving the Site, the CFA may wish to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions which apply at the time of your use of the Site.
8. Advertising and Sponsorship
The Site may contain third-party advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. The CFA will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
9. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Contacting the CFA
If you need to contact the CFA about these Terms & Conditions you may do so by post using the address given above or by email using this address email@example.com
- If any provision of these T&Cs is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these T&Cs which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these T&Cs are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.