Would you like to part of this dynamic, energetic organisation? Travelling from one fair to the next, forging great friendships and meeting a vast range of different people. You get to visit historic houses that you would never be allowed into and exercise parts of your body that a normal workout does not reach, all whilst raising lots of money for charity. To say nothing of the profits you could make!
- This is the old traditional way of selling, where the shoppers want to be told about the secrets behind a product, where they appreciate quality and uniqueness, where they like to spend time chatting, browsing and trying on the clothes.
- It’s the feeling that when you sell you are supporting a charity as well – Usually 10% of your takings go to the charity at the fairs.
- It’s not just the selling, it is the conversations you remember.
- It’s having the time to talk with your customers and seeing them each year when they come back to their favourite fair.
Being a member also gives you
ACCESS TO THE EXCLUSIVE CFA FAIRS LIST
Access to the members only Fairs List which has all our fairs listed and the contact details of each fair organiser. The new annual list is issued every January just when you need to start applying for your fairs but updated all year round on the online fairs list
LISTING ON OUR EXCLUSIVE STALLHOLDERS DIRECTORY
Listing on our exclusive Stallholders Directory which goes to every fair organiser as a tool to choose their stalls for their fair
FREE ATTENDANCE AT THE CFA AGM / CONFERENCE
As a new stallholder you can go into the New Stallholders Gallery or as a returning member you can do the speed presentations to our fair organisers. A unique privileged access to fair organisers for those fair applications! There are also relevant presentations, trade stands and PAT testing.
FAIR ORGANISERS AND STALLHOLDERS GUIDE
Free CFA ‘Fair Organisers & Stallholders Guide’ a unique publication telling you all you need to know about being a stallholder
THE ANNUAL CFA NEWSLETTER ‘SHOP TO GIVE’
Annual newsletter ‘Shop to Give’ full of articles, hints & tips, relevant topics, members news, adverts (your chance to market yourself)
RELEVANT WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
Attend workshops and seminars with other members or alone covering such topics as marketing, social media, stall presentation and more
Your membership comes with Personal Accident cover and Public, Product and Employers Liability insurance is also available. This is at a specially reduced rate for CFA members which makes it very competitive. Insurance for all stallholders is compulsory. Please click on the button below to find out more.
AND THE COST OF ALL THIS?
One off joining fee of £75 (to be paid at the same time as making your first annual membership payment)
Annual membership fee with 1 personal accident insurance £75 plus IPT (Insurance Premium Tax)
Annual membership fee with 2 personal accident insurance £90 plus IPT
If you wish to take out PPEL (Product, Public & Employer Liability) Insurance it is an additional £40 plus IPT per annum. This can be included in your membership fee at renewal time or added at any time throughout the year (but will only run until your next membership renewal)
How to join now and become a stallholder!
You need to register your details by clicking on the button below and you will then be sent the application forms by return email.
To complete the application form you will need to provide us with:
- A full description of your products and prices
- Photos of your stand set up and your products-this is imperative, if they are not provided then your application will not be processed until you have sent some. If you do not have photos of your stand set up, you can always set it up in your home and take photos of how it would be at a fair
- Details of previous fairs that you have done (if applicable)
- Details of your social media and website
You are asked if possible to give the names of 2 CFA members as referees but don’t let this put you off. If you do not know anyone this is not a problem. Your application will be discussed among the CFA committee
All applicants will be required to agree to be bound by the CFA Best Practise for Stallholders
Applications will usually be considered from individuals and independent traders working within an organisation. Applications from limited companies and franchisees will normally be carefully scrutinised to ensure that they comply with the basic requirements for membership. Please note we do not accept applications from Wholesalers.
Please complete the Application form in full and return it to: