Firstly, you need to register on the website via the relevant membership-type page (Click here for Fair Organisers, Click here for Stall Holders) and, once registered, you will receive an email with a link to our membership application documents. Please complete these and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will get a list of all our member fairs at the beginning of January to give you all their member contact details, dates etc to apply to
- You will be able to showcase your stall to our fair organisers at our annual conference – beats written fair applications!
- You will be in the Stallholders Directory published annually and keenly awaited by our fair organisers to help select their stalls
- You will be issued with our excellent ‘Stallholders Guide to Fairs’
- You will be eligible to run a CFA Sponsored Pop Up Shop
- You will be eligible for our insurance offers
To join as a stallholder is £75 which includes a place in the New Stallholders Gallery at the CFA annual conference, immediate access to the CFA Fairs List, a copy of the CFA Guide to Fair Organisers and Stallholders etc. This is a one-off fee. In addition to this there is an annual membership fee of £65.
Fair Organiser membership costs £45 per fair. In addition there is an initial joining fee of £20.
As a Stallholder your membership lasts for one year from the date you join/renew i.e if you join on 1 April 2021, your membership and insurance lasts until 31 March 2022.
As a Fair Organiser member your membership runs from the date you joined the CFA to the date of your fair and then from the date you renew to the date of your fair.
The CFA fairs are usually organised by individual member fair organisers. However the CFA sometimes organises selling opportunities for its member stallholders, it will also assist fairs by organising and overseeing the stallholders for the fair plus other services.
Our individual fair organiser members arrange up to 100 fairs annually
- Your fair will appear on the CFA Fairs List which is eagerly awaited by our stallholders when issued every January and constantly updated on the online Fairs Calendar. You will then start to receive applications from new stallholders to help you with your stallholder selection
- You have free attendance at our AGM/Conference where you will see up to 40 of our stallholders set up ready to go as if for a fair. A major advantage when choosing!
- You get a directory of vetted stallholders to refresh your stallholder selection
- You get donations from our CFA Fund for your charity
- You get the benefit of marketing by the CFA on our social media and through our mailing list, therefore reaching a new audience of potential shoppers
- Competitive event insurance
Are you a CFA member yet?
Charity Fairs have, since their birth some 30 years ago, become major businesses. The Charity Fairs Association was founded to assist in the growth of this sector and to help the relationships between charities and small independent retailing businesses. Being a CFA member brings with it a wealth of benefits and cost savings.
Join today using the buttons below.