IT IS CRITICAL THAT ALL FAIRS/EVENTS MUST HOLD RELEVANT INSURANCE, THEREFORE THE CFA HAVE AGREED A SPECIALLY NEGOTIATED RATE WITH GRAHAM SYKES INSURANCE FOR THIS. BELOW IS A MESSAGE FROM GRAHAM SYKES…….
Graham Sykes has been providing insurance to clients just like you for over 38 years and he is delighted to be able to help the members of The Charity Fairs Association.
Buying insurance can sometimes be a bit daunting and even confusing so to help you understand more about what to buy and why we have provided some brochures, written in plain English they try to explain some of the jargon and help you make an informed choice.
- If you are organising an event, then click Event Brochure for more information
- If you are a Stallholder, then click Stallholder Brochure to get extra help.
- If you are a Car Boot or Market Organiser then Click the Car Boot Brochure to find out more.
Don’t forget to go to your members area to get your special discount on these amazing products. There are lots to choose from so you should be able to find one that matches what you are organising or selling.
In three easy steps you will have:
- Arranged your insurance
- Received the special discount and paid the premium
- Seen your schedule of insurance and the other documents you will need to check, arrive in your inbox.
If you cannot find what you want you can always give us a call on 01395 255100 and speak to one of our experts. Otherwise, you could also chat to us directly by visiting our web site Graham Sykes Insurance and click the “Chat” link.
We will help you in any way we can.
Please note that the CFA is not recommending or guaranteeing any of these policies. We are just wanting to provide helpful suggestions and options to our members. It is for the individual taking out the policy to satisfy themselves that they are happy that the policy covers their requirements and that they are aware of any exclusion clauses