- The material featured on this web site is subject to the Charity Fairs Association (CFA) and its Charities copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
- The CFA and its Charities copyright protected material may be re-used free of charge in any format or medium for research for non-commercial purposes, private study or for internal circulation within an organisation. This is subject to the material being reused accurately and not used in a misleading context.
- Where any of the CFA and its Charities copyright material on this website is being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged to the CFA.
- For any other proposed use of the material please apply to the CFA; by writing to the Administrator, Hunters Moon, Humber Lane, Tidworth, Wilts SP9 7AW Tel: 07887 973 390.
- Permission to re-use the CFA and its Charities protected material does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to re-use such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- The CFA encourages users to establish hypertext links to this web site.
For further information on CFA’s copyright policy and licensing arrangements, write to the Administrator, Hunters Moon, Humber Lane, Tidworth, Wilts SP9 7AW Tel: 07887 973 390.
For more information on Crown copyright visit the Office of Public Sector Information at www.opsi.gov.uk
- This site is not responsible for the content or reliability of any of the websites to which it is linked and any link from this website should not be considered as an endorsement of any kind.
- Neither the CFA and its Charities, nor their Webmaster, accepts any liability for any errors or omissions during production of this site, including key codes, or the provision of proof copy before publication.
- Neither the CFA, nor their Webmaster, accepts any liability or responsibly for any financial or other losses incurred through transactions conducted on-line during membership payment or renewal.
- No other publication may reproduce any part of this site, including articles, images and advertisements etc., without the prior written permission of the Administrator CFA.
- The CFA reserves the right to change any of the site’s content without notice or explanation.
- The CFA reserves the right, without giving any notice or explanation, not to post on the pages of the website any items submitted.
- The CFA also reserves the right, without giving any notice or explanation, to remove any items that have been posted.
- Send e-mail enquiries to Administrator, CFA at firstname.lastname@example.org